ISAoffers courses related to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), the globally accepted framework/best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM). Our courses, fully complied with the latest ITIL® 4, developed and delivered by senior consultants with years of experiences not only in IT Infrastructure and IT Operation/Service Management, but also in world-class IT Organization Management.
To maintain high quality/standard of our trainings and materials ISA, partners with a Global Leading Provider to offer variety of ITIL® Training Options, hence, for different levels of ITIL® Educations and Certifications. The available courses include:
- ITIL® 4 Foundation – A 2-day intensive course for IT professionals and non-IT Professionals to quickly learn about ITIL® Key Concepts and prepare for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate Exam.
- ITIL® for Specialist – 3 to 5-day formal courses required for individual ITIL® Specialists Certificates: Courses currently available are:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : Drive Stakeholder Value (3-day)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : High Velocity IT (3-day)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : Create, Deliver and Support (3-day)
- ITIL® 4 Strategist : Direct, Plan and Improve (3-day)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition (5-day) – Including all above specialist modules, specific for the professionals who currently hold ITIL® Expert certificate or have a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL® v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
All ITIL® Courses include Certification Exam, the Exam Voucher will be provided.
“ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
Remark – The delivery of ITIL® courses, International Services & Alliances works in conjunction with ITPRENEURS – CHINA.