ISAoffers courses related to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), the globally accepted framework/best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM). Our courses, fully complied with the latest ITIL 4, developed and delivered by senior consultants with years of experiences not only in IT Infrastructure and IT Operation/Service Management, but also in world-class IT Organization Management.
To maintain high quality/standard of our trainings and materials ISA, partners with a Global Leading Provider to offer variety of ITIL® Training Options, hence, for different levels of ITIL® Educations and Certifications. The available courses include:
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Exam Prep. – A 2-day intensive course for IT professionals and non-IT Professionals to quickly learn about ITIL® Key Concepts and prepare for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate Exam.
- ITIL® for Specialist – 4 to 5-day formal courses required for individual ITIL® Specialists Certificates: Courses currently available are:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : High Velocity IT
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : Create Deliver & Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist : Direct Plan & Improve
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition – Including all above specialist modules, specific for the professionals who currently hold ITIL Expert certificate or have a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
ISA also offers ITIL® Overview training options for professionals who seek to understand basic ITIL concepts and how they are beneficial to their career and organizations such as:
- ITIL Overview – A 2-Day course to give participants the overview of ITIL® highlighting ITIL Service Lifecycle key concepts/processes and the application of them. This course is for those who need to understand what ITIL is and how it should be implemented in the organization.
- ITIL for Management – A 2-Day course similar to the ITIL Overview, however, adjusted for management or leaderships. For management to understand how ITIL can add value to IT and Business and their roles in organization at individual stages of the IT Service Life Cycle.
The courses are available for both public and private sectors and are customizable for specific IT and business needs. Please contact ISA representative for any query or question.