ISA offers courses related to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), the globally accepted framework/best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM). Our courses, fully complied with the latest ITIL 2011 Edition, developed and delivered by senior consultants with years of experiences not only in IT Infrastructure and IT Operation/Service Management, but also in world-class IT Organization Management. Standard ISA’s ITIL courses include:
- ITIL® Foundation Exam Preparation – A 3-Day course for IT and non Professionals who aim at ITIL® Foundation certificate. It introduces ITIL 2011 Edition key concepts as well as processes in individual stages of IT Service Lifecycle i.e. Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Service Improvement including tips and techniques to help participants to pass the exam at 1st attempt.
- ITIL Overview – A 2-Day course to give participants the overview of ITIL 2011 Edition highlighting ITIL Service Lifecycle key concepts/processes and the application of them. This course is for those who need to understand what ITIL is and how it should be implemented in the organization.
- ITIL for Management – A 2-Day course similar to the ITIL Overview, however, adjusted for management or leaderships. For management to understand how ITIL can add value to IT and Business and their roles in organization at individual stages of the IT Service Life Cycle.
ISA also partners with a reputable training service provider VNOHOW (www.vnowhow.com) to offer more ITIL training options for the local market by providing professional facilitators to deliver proven courses for different levels of ITIL® Certifications. The available courses include:
- ITIL Foundation Bootcamp – A 3-day intensive course for IT and non Professionals to quickly prepare participants for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate Exam.
- ITIL® Intermediate – A 5-day formal course required for each individual ITIL® Intermediate Certificates:
- Lifecycle Stream i.e. Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- Capability Stream i.e. Operational Support and Analysis(OSA), Release Control and Validation (RCV, Service Offerings and Agreements(SOA), Planning Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- Management Across Life Cycle (MALC) – A 5-day course and certificate required to advance to ITIL® Expert level
The courses are available to both public and private sectors and are customizable for specific IT and business needs. Please contact ISA representative for any query or question.