- This event has passed.
PMP Exam Prep Course – 35 PDUs (Virtual Classroom)
June 22–24 & 29-30 2020 9:00AM – 4:30 PM
International Services & Alliances Co.,Ltd.
- PMP Exam Prep Course book
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide 6th Edition
- PMP Exam Prep Book 9th Edition (Latest Edition), Rita Mulcahy, RMC Project
*** Early bird registration THB28,000 ***
THB30,000.00 Exc. VAT
Duration: 5 Days
Contact Hours/PDUs : 35
Prerequisites: None, however, at least overview or fundamental of Project Management is preferable
Course description : Brochure
The PMP® Exam Prep class designed to prepare participants for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate Exam. The class ensures that participants will have clear understanding on the key concepts in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition such as Project Lifecyle, Process Groups, Knowledge Areas as well as individual processes, of which, will be required for the PMP® Certificate Exam.
While participating the class, participants will get familiarized with varieties of situational Exams through number of Sample Exams from the well-known Exam Prep Book, which is the key emphasis, and be able to learn how individual processes are applied in individual stages of the project lifecycle.
- Detailed definitions of standard terms, concepts and processes in PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide
- Project Management Lifecycle, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Application of individual processes in individual stages of the project lifecycle
- Significant number of mock-up Exams and analysis techniques
Target Audiences: PMP® Exam Candidates/Experienced Project Professionals